Monday, December 24, 2012

Fuck a Fan 20K Questioner

Here are the questions for my first ever Fuck a Fan for reaching 20K Followers...

1) When did I first start in the Industry, what company was my first scene with and who was the male performer that I did my first scene with? Any other details about the scene will give you an edge over other contestants.

2) What was my childhood hometown city?

3) Name 5 performers that I have shot with on my website?

4) What is my husband's name (stage name obliviously) ?

5) Name a feature that I have recently shoot?

Any atonal information you want to add to the question will give you an extra edge over competitors...

Tanks so much and I look forward to reading your responses. :)

Allison Moore

I almost forgot email responses here allisonmoorexxx@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment